The Aquatic dinosaur class lives in the oceans, lakes, and rivers. They are unable to fly at all unless the player lags or glitches. So most of the time, they cannot fly like the Aerial dinosaurs. They significantly move at a slower speed on land (except Megalodon) and will dry out if beached or un-submerged too long. These creatures all have lots of oxygen, capable of swimming and moving through water without any decrease in its speed, making them very suitable for underwater survival. There is currently only a single aquatic herbivore, The Jack-o-Lantern Archelon. The Some examples of aquatic creatures consist of the Mosasaurus and the Coelacanth.
- Has lots of Health but not as much as the terrestrial class.
- Deals lots of Damage.
- Has great Speed increase while underwater.
- Can easily find food in the vast oceans.
- In terms of survival/combat strategy, they can work as submarines.
- They are stealthy, meaning they can ambush you from all sides.
- When it floods, they get the advantage and goes to flooded ground.