"Having an appearance of Megaraptorian, this Hybrid's genome consists of Dilophosaurus, Carnotaurus, Balaur, Baryonyx, Utahraptor, and Pegomastax. This Hybrid uses agility and pure power to take down anything in its way."
This is a Temporary Notice added to every Dinosaur article. If this page already has the infobox filled in please ignore this.
Avinychus, meaning "Bird Claw" (Avi = Bird, Nychus = Claw), is the third available hybrid in the game. It is made from many dinosaurs and has high speed unlike the other hybrids, capable of chasing down fast prey. This lightweight hybrid mainly consists of Dilophosaurus, Carnotaurus, Balaur, Baryonyx, Utahraptor and Pegomastax DNA.
The Avinychus is a huge hybrid. It has spikes on its head and neck, with a pair of horns on top of its nose. It has two pairs of small yellow eyes. Black stripes adorn the feathery tail and legs. The main color is brown with a white underbelly and light blue markings. Its arms are feathery and small compared to the rest of its body.
- Max hunger:450
- Time before elder: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Speed: 16
- Sprinting Speed: 20
- Bleed damage: likely 3
- Attack rate: Unknown
- DNA per day after 25 days: 38 (rounded from 37.5)
- Counter with: Albino Terror/Movie Brachiosaurus
- Avinychus was added on July 4th, 2018.
- Avinychus was in the 2018 Hybrid Contest and won.
- Despite the small arm to body ratio, Avinychus is able to glide.
- It is currently the most expensive dinosaur in the game, even more so then Barosaurus or even more than Albino Terror when it was on sale.
- It is getting a defense Defense nerf sometime in the near future.
- Avinychus is NOT tradable, and never will be.
- Though said commonly, it cannot be bought by noobs, due to high cost. That is just people speaking hate towards the game.
- Despite its power, the Avinychus can be grabbed by large skins, such as the Grizzly Spinosaurus and the Hothead Megavore.