The Balaur (after Balaur, a dragon in Romanian mythology) is an omnivore type of dinosaur with a small feathery body, proportionally sized wings, average raptor-like legs with sharp claws on its feet, and a feathery tail which is as long as its body.
Although it has wings, it cannot fly; but it does have the unique ability to gracefully glide and ungracefully land. The Balaur is the first and the only dinosaur currently in-game to be able to glide. It had previously been able to climb trees and then make an attempt to jump off to glide.
The Balaur's head, stomach, and tail are a base color of light pink, with dark pink feathers on its wings and back. The legs are a pinkish tan color with grey talons, and it has beautiful aqua blue colored eyes and 2 red feathers coming from it's head.
- Double-tap the to start gliding.
- Press and hold to go into a dive while gliding.
the balaur roar is a short, croaking sound.
- It is a species of theropod dinosaur that lived during the late Cretaceous period. Its full name is Balaur bondoc.
- Balaur comes from the name of a dragon from a Romanian folklore, and bondoc means "stocky," thus meaning Balaur bondoc which means "stocky dragon" in Romanian.
- The first dinosaur to have the gliding mechanic.
- Nicknamed by players: "The Pink Chicken".
- Although research suggests that Balaur was indeed a bird, and not a dromaeosaur as previously suggested, it was found to be flightless, making the model inaccurate.
Advanced Stats Board✓©
Time before elder:21 minutes
Bleed damage:1 Attack rate:1,5
DNA per day after 24 days:8
The American Eagle Balaur is a skin designed to look like the iconic symbol of America the Bald Eagle. It was released in July of 2017 as a skin to celebrate July 4th. It is limited.
It follows a design similar to that of the Bald Eagle. It has a white head and large white tail. Its body is brown in color, with yellow feet and beak. It has large black talons on its feet like that of the eagle. It has blue eyes with red rings around it. The underview of its wing is designed after the USA flag, with red, pale yellow, and blue stars shooting out of its wings.
- ↑ Horns or Feathers?