This is a Temporary Notice added to every Dinosaur article. If this page already has the infobox filled in please ignore this.
The Brachiosaurus (Brack-ee-oh-soar-uhs) (arm lizard) was among the largest animals to have ever lived on land. The Brachiosaurus lived during the Late Jurassic Period.
This sauropod is pretty strong, being characteristic with slow attack rate and long range. The remodel resembles Giraffatitan a lot, this fits good, as the two dinos were so alike in real life they were thought the same species, just as Brontosaurus and Apatosaurus.
This dinosaur is a light green quadruped with a long neck and tail and green stripes running along its back. It has a small head that tapers out at the mouth and pale yellow eyes with black pupils.
How to Unlock
- It has the same model as Giraffatitan.
- It’s rainbow skin can be mistaken for a rainbow Giraffatitan due to the similarities of the model.
- There are some players that suffer a glitch that allows them to be able to select Classic Skins and Game-pass skins without actually having owned or bought the game-pass, but they sadly cannot play as it when they spawn in.
The Brachiosaurus, or Brachio, is a quadrupedal blue-colored dinosaur with a long neck and tail. It has a small head that tapers out at the mouth and black eyes. It is blocky and lacks animation, very few people play it since you can only play as the classic skins if you have the Classic Skins Gamepass.
The Movie Brachiosaurus is a skin for the Brachiosaurus, and it is known to have long range which can kill a Megavore or a Albino Terror. It has a light green texture with a red crest and black eyes. It is also known to be an OP war dino.
- The Movie Brachiosaurus is based on the alpha Brachiosaurus in Jurassic Park III, which has a green tint to its skin.
- All the skins of the Brachiosaurus have more defensive stats than the original.
- A Movie Brachiosaurus is slower than a regular Brachiosaurus.
"The giant, towering RakeMother is the nickname of a massive modified Brachiosaurus found preserved in ice. It developed few tiny crystals spawning out of it's back, in somewhat of the same size. The creature is not a carnivore, fortunately, though it's strength and health are very overwhelming. Its speed is quite slow, due to its huge mass as it towers over most dinosaurs."
Rakemother Brachiosaurus is a blue and black striped skin for the Brachiosaurus. It transforms the bulky Brachiosaurus into a nimble, lean lizard-like creature.
Its arms are long, thin, and have small hands on the end. Its legs remain bulky but it also has two smaller pincer-type appendages above its arms. It has a tuft of hair on the top of its head and quills or thorns on its back behind its neck plates. Its stomach and pincers also glow with a bluish-purple tint. The texture of the dinosaur is shiny and marbled. It's the largest skin in the game currently.
- The Rakemother rivals Breviparopus for the tallest dinosaur/skin.
- Many people compare it to Cloverfield from the 2008 horror movie Cloverfield.
The Fossil Brachiosaurus is a Fossil skin obtainable during the 2015 and 2016 Halloween event. It can be found in random locations in the map during the Halloween event. Its a skeleton of the Brachiosaurus.
- This skin is part of the Fossil Skin Collection.
- It can be glitch-selected just like the Movie Spinosaurus, but cannot be played.