This is a Temporary Notice added to every Dinosaur article. If this page already has the infobox filled in please ignore this.
Concavenator(kun-ceyy-venn-ate-or)is a primtive carcharodontosaur that lived approximately one hundred and thirty million years ago during the early Cretaceous period in what is now Spain, in the Calizas de La Huérgina Formation. It lived with animals like Pelecanimimus and Europejara.
The Concavenator is Latin for "humpbacked hunter from Cuenca". It is a small, fast, dinosaur with two extremely tall vertebrae in front of the hips forming a tall but narrow pointed crest (possibly supporting a hump) on the dinosaur's back.
In the game, it is depicted as a green dinosaur with its vertebrae being orange and having sharp white teeth. It also had white claws with two orange sails on its back. It is used very little in Dinosaur Simulator, as it hasn't got a remodel since it was first added into the game, and due to the fact it cannot move properly like all old and blocky models.
- The forelimb of Concavenator contained preserved evidence of what may be quill knobs, an anatomical feature so far known only in animals with large quilled feathers on the forelimb.
- The Concavenator has a loud squeaky roar that is irritating at times (Dilophosaurus from Planet Dinosaur's "When Dinosaurs Roamed North America").
- Concavenator in-game has the same speed of speed 18 as Acrocanthosaurus. The Acrocanthosaurus (buffed version), however, is greater in stats of damage, health, and defense (also being larger and harder to grab) than Concavenator so it is used more often, causing this dinosaur to be skipped over.
- The type species is Concavenator corcovatus.
- Based on today’s model quality standards, it is in great need of a remodel.
“Taking the Carcharodon (family that contains the great white) in Carcharodontosaur a bit too literally.”
The Land Shark Concavenator is an old skin for the Concavenator, based off a shark or more so the Great White Shark. Despite its appearance, it has no swimming abilities. It is used very rarely with virtually no commercial value, other than only getting a slight defense 5+ Defense buff.
It looks like the Great White Shark but as a dinosaur. It is gray in color, with a white underbelly, teeth, and lower jaw. It has white talons and teeth. It lacks any sort of arms, with fins taking their place. On its tail, it has a long thin fin with two dorsal fins on its back and head. Its fin on its head has a small nick. It has black gills on its neck with black eyes with a red mouth.