Corythosaurus (Core-ee-tho-soar-uhs), (Corinthian helmet lizard) nicknamed by players as "Banana" or "Cory" is a herbivorous dinosaur. It's one of the larger hadrosaurs ingame, dwarfing Maiasaura and Saurolophus, and only Shantungosaurus being bigger. The snout of the Corythosaurus is much more elongated than that of other hadrosaurs. In real life, Corythosaurus was a 8-9 meter ornithopod hadrosaur dinosaur that lived on grassy plains.It was commonly hunted by predators such as Albertosaurus due to the fact it didn't have much self-defense methods. It lived where today is USA and Canada.
It's a yellow dinosaur with a white spotted underbelly with a yellow, grey and red crest on its head and dark grey spots on its back inside its crest on its body. It has a gray beak and gray claws.
- It used to spawn in commonly as a NPC before the AI update.
- When you do it's roaring animations, it's lower jaw goes through it's head, almost certainly a bug.
- In the picture of the model it looks as if its left arm is coming off.
- The Corythosaurus has 30 oxygen as some scientists believed that it used its crest as an air bubble.
The Corythosaurus is a yellow herbivore with an orange crest and square, black eyes. It has a orange line going down its neck to its back. It has white claws and talons.
- Corythosaurus was at first similar to that of the Kaiju Titanosaurus as it could dive and had prolonged oxygen, although this was removed soon after.