The Galactic Egg was a limited egg during the 2017 Galactic Event in Dinosaur Simulator.. It cost 3,000 DNA. It was sold between August 15th and August 28th. The Galactic egg skins have designs linked with space, with some of the skins having miniature planets flying around them like Thalassodromeus or Barosaurus. Most of them have white spots which resemble stars, and some have the ability to slightly levitate off the ground which references the lack of gravity in space. The best examples being Thalassodromeus running using it's arms and it's hind limbs not touching the ground and the Hatzegopterex having a levitating idle animation. There is also the Galactic Albino Terror which unfortunately won't be capable of dropping from this egg and having it's separate price (40K DNA). These are the animals that have been featured in the egg so far:
The Galactic Eggs are now offsale. There has been no confirmation that they will be sold again.
- Galactic Euoplocephalus - 20% chance of dropping.
- Galactic Thalassodromeus - 20% chance of dropping (was purchasable for 120 DNA for a short time)
- Twilight Pliosaurus - 15% chance of dropping.
- Galactic Fresnosaurus - 15% chance of dropping.
- Universal Dilophosaurus - 20% chance of dropping.
- Galactic Hatzegopteryx - 4.5% chance of dropping.
- Galactic Torvosaurus - 4.5% chance of dropping.
- Galactic Barosaurus - 1% chance of dropping.
- Galactic Prognathodon - Was released as a limited buyable.
- Galactic Acrocanthosaurus - Was released as a limited buyable.
- Galactic Gallimimus - Was released as a limited time buyable.
- Galactic Albino Terror - Was released as a limited buyable.
- Galactic Tusoteuthis - Confirmed to be fake.
- Galactic Fish - Confirmed to be fake. It was a skin for an unknown fish.