This is a Temporary Notice added to every Dinosaur article. If this page already has the infobox filled in please ignore this.
In Real Life
The Giraffatitan(jurr-aff-uh-tie-ton) (giant giraffe) Is a long necked Sauropod that lived during the Jurassic Period in Africa and larger than its North American relative Brachiosaurus, the Giraffatitan was first Named and described by Werner Janensch in 1914. Giraffatitan was 72-85 feet long and weighed 57,000-87,000 lbs and was 39 feet tall the Brachiosaurus was 85-98 feet long and weighed 120,000 lbs and was 30 feet tall, both Brachiosaurus and Giraffatitan have similar features so similar that scientist classed both species as sister taxa (Sister taxa are any species derived from a common ancestral node. For a given set of species under consideration, a species is always most closely related to its sister species). A full skeleton was assembled and put on display at the Museum für Naturkunde in Berlin.
- This dinosaur was originally thought to be a species of Brachiosaurus, B. brancai. Because of some differences, scientists found out that it was actually its own dinosaur.
- It has a very similar model to Brachiosaurus, to the point where its hard to tell them apart physically(Giraffatitan has a slightly longer and slimmer neck and a slimmer body)
- This dinosaur is glitched as of 12/06/18, causing it to spawn underwater, even when in a pack with a nest.
The Golden Giraffatitan is a skin for the Giraffatitan. It can be obtained from the Golden Egg in the trading map.
Just like all other golden skins, it is golden yellow with a slight shine to it. It has the same model and animations like the normal Giraffatitan.
- This skin is part of the Golden Egg Collection.
- This skin has a 3.333% random chance of hatching. It is one of the three most uncommon golden skins.