This is a Temporary Notice added to every Dinosaur article. If this page already has the infobox filled in please ignore this.
The Helicoprion (Hel-ee-corp-ry-on) "spiral-saw" is a light blue helicoprionid predator, it was more closely related to ratfish than to any shark. It lived during the Early Permian to possibly Early Triassic and lived in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia. In real life, it fed on squid and other soft bodied organisms. Lived during the Cisuralian to the early triassic
It's tied with Squalicorax in strength, as both have 1320 Health and 180 attack. It is a decent creature to play as.
The Helicoprion has a lighter shade of blue on the pectoral fins and has a white bottom jaw and belly, as well as the well known "tooth whorl" on the bottom jaw. It has two nostrils on it's long, goblin shark-like snout, three pairs of gills near its head and two black eyes It is roughly as large as Saurolophus.
- Until recently (2013) where it's tooth whirl was placed was a subject of debate.
- A remodel has been confirmed for the Helicoprion, which will be made by Wolfragon.
- Like all aquatic animals in game, Helicoprion offspring are not able to swim.
- It is actually more closely related to a Chimaera Fish than any other shark.
The Blackfaced Helicoprion is so far the only unique skin for the Helicoprion. It has slightly better animations with a decent model, having a bite and eating animation.
It has dark brown skin, and a black face hence the name. It has very "torn apart" or jagged pectoral fins, a "V" shaped caudal fin, four pairs of red gills, red eyes, sharp, long teeth and a gray tooth whorl that starts in the mouth and ends under the jaw. It has a split in between its top jaw. It has a very intimidating design.
- The Blackfaced Helicoprion is slightly smaller than the normal skin.