This is a Temporary Notice added to every Dinosaur article. If this page already has the infobox filled in please ignore this.
The Iguanodon (igg-wan-oh-don) (iguana tooth) is a iguanodontid dinosaur that lived in the Early Cretaceous Period or even the Late Jurassic and was widely distributed across the world in the Mesozoic. In the update [7.2.0] The Iguanodon was heavily buffed, it is incredibly strong and can defend itself properly now with a whopping 1560 HP and 30 defense stats, along with 180 DMG. Iguanodon was the second ever dinosaur discovered, the first one discovered being Megalosaurus.
- Iguanodon was named after the iguana-like teeth that were found, which helped create the concept of dinosaurs being giant lizards.
- The thumb spike of Iguanodon was formerly believed to be a nose horn in the 19th century. Among the most famous dinosaur depictions of all time was a statue of a fat Komodo Dragon-like lizard with a spiked nose simply crawling around (it is in England).
- Iguanodon was no, in fact, a hadrosaur, but only a related ornithopod.
- There are some players that suffer a glitch that allows them to be able to select Classic Skins and Game-pass skins without actually having owned or bought the game-pass, but they sadly cannot play as it when they spawn in.
The original skin for the Iguanodon.
It has a lime green body with a grey beak, black dots for eyes and giant white claws which makes it very inaccurate since from what we know, all ornithopods didn't have massive claws.
- Like all blocky models, it cannot move properly.