This is a Temporary Notice added to every Dinosaur article. If this page already has the infobox filled in please ignore this.
Pliosaurus (PLY-oh-SOAR-uhs) (more-lizard) or Plio was a marine reptile that lived during the Late Jurassic period about 155.7-147 MYA in the oceans surrounding South America and Europe. It reached large sizes exceeding 11 meters in length and is characterized by a large head in proportion to its body. The fossil remains of a huge Pliosaurus dubbed "Predator X" has been suggested that it had nearly the bite force of a Tyrannosaurus or even stronger.
However, in the game, it has a stronger bite than Tyrannosaurus. In fact, it has the second-highest attack of all of the fully-aquatic creatures in the game.
It is entirely light blue with small black eyes, a short tail equipped with a tail fluke, 2 pairs of fins and a long snout with interlocking teeth.
Around the 5.0 update, Pliosaurus was buffed, and has become stronger than Mosasaurus with over 300 damage, it isn't a thing that anyone should mess with.
Model made by: servez_2build & Mr_Fantasia
- Pliosaurus rivals the Megavore in strength.
- Pliosaurus is strong enough to be capable of killing a Mosasaurus and maybe live off the bleed.
- Pliosaurus is prone to being grabbed by large carnivores.
- Pliosaurus is capable of killing most aquatic reptiles separately.
- Elder Pliosaurus is the only creature (apart from the devsaurs, Avinychus and Carcharocles Megalodon) that's capable of bleeding an elder Megavores.
- There are some players that suffer a glitch that allows them to be able to select Classic Skins and Game-pass skins without actually having owned or bought the game-pass, but they sadly cannot play as it when they spawn in.
The old model for the Pliosaurus, also being one of the oldest playable aquatic creatures. The creature arriving before oxygen was a thing, so players often crawled on land as Pliosaurus as they moved to and from relatively featureless rivers at the time.
It is a bright cyan in color, with a white underbelly and small black eyes. It looks nothing like the remodel for the Pliosaurus. It looks more alike to the classic model for Mosasaurus.
- The Classic Plio lacks animations.
"One of the biggest sharks of the Cretaceous Period."
It is bigger than its original, but also much weaker. It loses -20 in strength, -150 in health, but gains a small speed buff of +3. If you play as this on the winter/classic/main maps it has the same stats of normal plio but with half the hunger, no oxygen and no water bar. It’s common to see ground glitchers using this dino because of its strength and ability to grab dinos that normal plio can‘t.
The Jaws of the Jurassic Is a dark gray color, with a white underbelly stretching to Its jaw and tail, It has a shark-like fin on Its back, and has black colored gills on Its neck, It also has red eyes, and the inside of Its mouth Is red. It is one of the handful of skins with stat changes.
- This skin has the sounds of Onchopristis and the sharks.
- Model made by: isthislego090.
- Obviously has a blocky model
The Twilight Pliosaurus is a skin for the Pliosaurus that was only available through the Galactic Egg.
The Twilight Pliosaurus is blue from the tail as it fades to black to the front of the mouth, except for it’s fins which are blue from the tip. Like all Galactic Skins it has stars and constellations around its body. It's tip of the upper mouth and inside glow bright yellow in color. It has completely black teeth like it's face. It has a constellation on its forehead and yellow eyes. It is one of the more simple designs for a Galactic skins.
- This skin is part of the Galactic Egg Collection.
- Does not have growling or calling animations (yet)
- Has the Flinging Glitch