The Sarcosuchus (Sar-co-sook-us) ,or simply 'Sarco' was a genus of pholidosaurid crocodilian that lived in the early Cretaceous period. It was a huge relative of modern crocodiles with somewhat telescoped eyes and large, powerful jaws, often the worst quality of crocodyliforms. It's name means "flesh-crocodile". Ingame its a dangerous predator, with fairly good health and damage and the ability to travel through both land and water. It's high oxygen bar (120) makes it suitable for underwater ambushes as well.
In the game, the Sarcosuchus is a long, gray crocodile with green eyes.
- The jaws are currently bugged and always remain in the same position
- It's one of the best climbers of all the "crocs"
- There are some players that suffer a glitch that allows them to be able to select Classic Skins and Game-pass skins without actually having owned or bought the game-pass, but they sadly cannot play as it when they spawn in.
- Created by The_Heritor (Bladeninja)
Old model for Sarcosuchus.
In the game is appears light grey with a light beige sand esque underbelly, legs and mandible. It's claws and teeth are white. It runs faster on land than in water and is quite small due to a resize. Some users have even said the new remodel looks strange and awkward for crocodilian remodels.
The Classic Sarcosuchus was the original skin for the Sarcosuchus, being much more blocky and less animated than it's newer counterpart.
It was pale chocolate color, coming with a tan pale yellow underbelly, legs, and jaws. It has tiny blocks on its body that were supposed to resemble scales, with white blocky teeth and black eyes. It lacks claws. It was rather large compared to its remodel.
- For a brief period of time it had moistness, albeit higher moistness then marine animals. This feature has since been removed
- There was a glitch when if a Dino would stand and jump on the back of a sarco, the back would act as a trampoline, bouncing then higher and higher..
The Oceanic Sarcosuchus is a reskinned, much higher HP Classic Sarcosuchus. It gets a 300+ buff in health only. When looking to surprise prey by jumping from the water when previously unseen, the fin acts as a hindrance as it is visible above the water before you attack if you aren't very deep which often isn't an option. It lacks any sort of animations.
It is dark green with light green plates, it's whole body being textured. On its back is has a pale swamp green large dorsal fin similar to that of the Spinosaurus's fin. It has black claws and black eyes with pale green pupils. It has a pale yellow underbelly and lower jaw.
- There has been a confirmed remodel for the Oceanic Sarcosuchus, looking much similar to that of the normal Sarcosuchus but paler in color.
A fossil Sarcosuchus which was obtainable during the Halloween Event in 2016. Like all Fossil skins, it is pale tan in color, although with a much better remodel to other fossil skins.
- This skin is part of the Fossil skins Collection.
- One of the few skins to have a better model than other fossil skins.
A shiny golden Sarcosuchus based on the newer model. It is obtainable from a golden egg, which costs 5,000 DNA. There is 20% chance of getting it from the egg.
What's interesting is the fact that it's the only golden skin that undergoes a quite interesting change. It's attack is lowered by -10 (40 to 30), but speed is brought up to 18 (from 15) as well as the defense which is brought up to 30 (from 20). To put this in perspective, it's like the lower healthed yet higher speed version of the Triceratops that can swim.
The reasoning behind the golden sarcosuchus' different stats is that it is outdated. And so it maintains the old statistics of the sarcosuchus prior to to the remake of it.