This is a Temporary Notice added to every Dinosaur article. If this page already has the infobox filled in please ignore this.
The Titanosaurus (Tie-tan-oh-soar-uhs) (titanic lizard) was a large genus of titanosaurians sauropod that lived during the Late Cretaceous Period, 70 MYA in the Lameta Formation of India. It lived with many species of ceratosaurs, mostly abelisaurs (a group that includes the Carnotaurus) which probably hunted it and other still undiscovered species of animals from Lameta. It, like most animals that have groups named after them, are forgotten by many people and are sometimes considered to be dubious species, some of these include Ceratops, Hadrosaurus, and the said Titanosaurus. That fact makes it really sad, thinking that animals like the Tyrannosaurus or Stegosaurus could have been on the place of the previously mentioned dubious species with just the right conditions.
The remodel of the Titanosaurus is a dark brown color, with lighter brown stripes going down it's long neck, back, and long tail. It has a murky green patch on its back with small spot plates and tiny spines on the upper part of its tail. It has sharp black toes that match it's tiny black and white eyes. It exposes it's open mouth with it's slightly yellowish white teeth and pink mouth.
- It is very weak compared to other sauropods, and weaker than meant to be.
- It is nicknamed Brownie by some people, probably due to its color and its soft looking skin.
- It attacks by kicking with its hind legs, which kick in a weird way.
- It is related to the stronger Saltasaurus.
- Counter with: Spinosaurus.
It is rather small unlike most sauropods, with mediocre stats, making the sauropod very unlike to be seen played in game. Its appearance is a textured dark orange sauropod with a long neck, light gray neck vertebrae spines on its head, short and stubby legs equipped with large toes and a short tail. It also has brown eyes and gray toes. It has an open red mouth and light orange spots on its snout.
- Due to its blocky model like most Classic Skins, it is rather hard to move around on the Default Map.
It is the only truly aquatic herbivore, as it has infinite oxygen, no need for water and fast swim speed. Not many people actually purchased it because of the stats and the Kaiju Quetzalcoatlus being a way better skin stat wise, which makes it extremely rare. It was for sale during the Black Friday Event of 2017.
The Kaiju Titanosaurus resembles the common one, except it is redder with orange fish fins on its tail, and fish gills on its head. It also has orange eyes and red lips, which some players would say look like lipstick. It also gains some sharp teeth.
- It is based on the Godzilla Kaiju Titanosaurus, who also is aquatic and has the same name.
- In the collection of Kaiju skins.
- It might get a remodel like all of the other Kaiju creatures.
- There is a glitch where Kaiju Titanosaurus can eat trees in every season. Use this to your advantage with an auto clicker and afk farm on top of trees. You have no thirst so don't worry. Use this to your advantage by farming when you sleep at night!
This particular Titanosaurus gave up body strength for the luxury of having an intensely long neck.
There used to be a speed glitch, but this has been patched. Other creatures that also had this glitch were the Deep Jungle Triceratops and Ichthyovenator. Due to the glitch being fixed, it lost all of its popularity, making it an extremely rare sight to see, just like the Kaiju Titanosaurus.
The Stretchy Titanosaurus is light orange with a small body and an extremely long neck and a pink tongue sticking out. It has long gray spines along its neck and gray toes. It has small black, circular eyes. It attacks by stretching and swinging the neck.
- Infamous with the Speed Glitch, has since been patched.
- Some players call the Speed Glitch the Stretchy Glitch due to this becoming famous for that reason.